Journey Continues is 48-hour, weekend follow-up to Journey Into Manhood. It is open to any man who previously completed the Journey Into Manhood experience who continues to work on:
- minimizing his sexualization of other men, or
- making peace with whatever SSA remains, without acting on or over-identifying with those feelings, or
- addressing other still-unresolved issues with men and masculinity
- and who is in integrity with his previous commitments to the People Can Change community.
Journey Continues creates opportunities for participants to do challenging personal-growth work in a safe, supportive community-especially work around:
- Understanding and breaking through some of the blocks that may be keeping you stuck
- Building self-acceptance and self-worth
- Understanding and incorporating the “energies” of four masculine archetypes-King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover.
- Challenging and releasing harmful beliefs and thought patterns
- Increasing in sexual sobriety
- Building community with the masculine
- Making peace with the feminine
- Living more of everyday life in the Golden Masculine state