A powerful, 15-week Webinar for men who are serious about exploring whether and how they might diminish their unwanted same-sex attractions — or otherwise address them in affirming ways that align with their faith, values, morals and life goals.
This webinar series is professionally facilitated by Rich Wyler, founder of Brothers on a Road Less Traveled, creator of Journey Into Manhood and Journey Continues, co-creator of A Wife’s Healing Journey, and a certified life coach.
Wednesdays, March 29 through July 5, 2017
8 to 9:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
7 to 8:30 p.m. Central
6 to 7:30 p.m. Mountain
5 to 6:30 p.m. Pacific time
Teaching, exercises (processes) and sharing on:
- Why pursue change? What kinds of change? Is it even possible?
- Where does your homosexuality come from? Nature or nurture or both? Common experiences of men with unwanted SSA
- What doesn’t work for us — and what does
- Build self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness
- Challenge distressing (harmful) beliefs about self and others
- Build a strong support network
- Develop sexual sobriety
- Explore your M.A.N.S. Work — Masculinity, Authenticity, Need Fulfillment, Surrender
- Reframe a same-sex attraction in “real time” (using the MANS principles)
- Live the Masculinity Principle: How do you see yourself and other men? Build healthy attachment to the masculine (internally and interpersonally)
- Live the Authenticity Principle: Get real, face your work
- Live the Need-Fulfillment Principle: Discover and meet your core needs
- Live the Surrender Principle: Let go past hurts. Yield your heart to the divine will.
- Face the feminine: Separate and heal in order to relate man to woman, from a place of difference but complementarity
- Plan your journey: Where to from here?
US$225 for all 15 sessions (just US$15 per session). Or US$85 a month if you prefer to pay in three monthly installments)
Note: If you live in the Eastern Hemisphere and are interested in participating at a time other than the middle of the night, email us and let us know. If there is enough interest, we can schedule an additional series for Eastern Hemisphere participants.