October 6-8, 2017, Utah (East of Salt Lake City)
Journey Continues is 48-hour, weekend follow-up to Journey Into Manhood. It is open to any man who previously completed the Journey Into Manhood experience who continues to work on:
- minimizing his sexualization of other men, or
- making peace with whatever SSA remains, without acting on or over-identifying with those feelings, or
- addressing other still-unresolved issues with men and masculinity
and who is in integrity with his previous commitments to the Brothers Road (formerly People Can Change) community.
There are no other “prerequisites” nor any other approval process. Registration is first-come, first served. Though not as intense or “advanced” as our Journey Beyond program, Journey Continues is still appropriate for past JiM staffers and Journey Beyond participants. Previously offered in 2006 and 2007, Journey Continues creates opportunities for participants to do challenging personal-growth work in a safe, supportive community — especially work around:
- Understanding and breaking through some of the blocks that may be keeping you stuck
- Building self-acceptance and self-worth
- Understanding and incorporating the “energies” of four masculine archetypes — King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover.
- Challenging and releasing harmful beliefs and thought patterns
- Increasing in sexual sobriety
- Building community with the masculine
- Making peace with the feminine
- Living more of everyday life in the Golden Masculine state
The fee includes 20-25 program hours, 2 nights stay at the camp, and 6 meals.
Early Registration Fee: $475, if paid in full no later than 30 days in advance of the event.
Regular Registration Fee: $575, if you register with a $250 deposit and then pay the balance no later than one week before the event.
Payment plans may be available, on approval, for those who need additional time to pay the balance due (but sorry, no sponsorships are available).