The full cost of the workshop in the U.S. is $650 — or just $495 if you pay in full at least 6 weeks in advance. The fee is different in other countries to reflect the local economies.
In Poland, the full cost of the workshop is US$490 — or just US$390 if you pay the full amount by August 25. (The fee may be different in different countries to reflect the local economies.)
To register, first read the FAQs about registering, location, travel, etc.
Then, reserve your space by clicking on a link below for the event you want to attend and make the minimum required deposit. The deadline for full payment is 7 days before the start of the event. But remember, you can get a significant discount if you pay in full at least 30 days before the event!
Current Dates, Locations, & Registration Links
|Date & Location||Regular Registration
|Register & Apply
for Financial Assistance
|Oct 12-14, 2018: Poland||Register Now (English)
Jetzt Registrieren (Deutsch)
Zarejestruj się teraz (Polski)
|Register & Apply Now (English)
Registrieren Sie sich & Jetzt Bewerben (Deutsch)
Zarejestruj & Zarejestruj się teraz (Polski)
|October 26-28, 2018: Texas||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|
What the Fee Covers
- The full program (total of about 20-25 hours of facilitated “work” — deep personal processing — over parts of 3 days)
- Use of the rented camp or retreat center for all our activities
- Two nights stay at the camp, retreat center or lodge
- Six meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday)
- Journal and take-home booklet containing key teachings and reminders.
- Three follow-up group sessions (online or by phone) to process, reconnect with new “brothers, and help integrate what you’ve experienced into your daily life.
- For married men, it also includes an opportunity for your wife to participate in a one-time group (online or by phone) with an experienced wife of a “journeyer” to help her know what to expect and how her husband’s participation might affect her.
It does not include transportation to or from the camp or retreat center.
Partial sponsorships (grants) or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to this journey but who cannot afford the full fee now. Learn more. (Funds may be limited.)