The full cost of the workshop in the U.S. is $650 — or just $575 if you pay in full at least 30 days in advance.
The fee covers:
- The full program (total of about 20-25 hours of facilitated “work” over parts of 3 days)
- Use of the rented camp or retreat center for all our activities
- Two nights stay at the camp, retreat center or lodge
- Six meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday)
- Journal and take-home booklet containing key teachings and reminders.
It does not include transportation to or from the camp or retreat center.
Partial sponsorships (grants) or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to this journey but who cannot afford the full fee now. Learn more. (Funds may be limited.)
To register, first read the FAQs about registering, location, travel, etc.
Then, reserve your space by clicking on the Register Now link (or the “Apply for Aid Now” link) below for the event you want to attend and make the minimum required deposit. The deadline for full payment is 7 days before the start of the event. But remember, you can get a significant discount if you pay in full at least 30 days before the event!
Dates & Locations for 2017
|Date & Location||Regular Registration
|Register & Apply
for Financial Assistance
|Sep 1-3, 2017: Poland||Register Now (English)
Register Now (German)
Register Now (Polish)
|Apply for Aid Now (English)
Apply for Aid Now (German)
Apply for Aid Now (Polish)
|Sept. 15-17, 2017: Indiana||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|
|October 27-29, 2017: Texas||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|
|November 17-19, 2017: California||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|