Coaching groups are designed so you can join us from anywhere in the world, by phone or online.
“A Woman’s Heart” is our ongoing, weekly coaching and support group for women who are affected by a loved one’s same-sex attractions, sex addictions, betrayal or other loss.
We create a warm, supportive environment for women to share deeply, be vulnerable, and experience sisterly connection — even across time zones and international boundaries.
The group is professionally co-facilitated by Tanya Bennion, wife of a man who deals with same-sex attractions, and Rich Wyler, a married man from an SSA past who is the founder of Brothers on a Road Less Traveled and co-creator of our “A Woman Who Loves” experiential, personal-growth weekend.
Both are highly experienced and skilled facilitators of deep personal work, especially in group settings. Together, Tanya and Rich provide a balance of experience and perspective from both the woman’s pain and healing and the man’s SSA or other struggles.
The group meets live online on Thursdays, 4 times a month at:
- 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. U.S. Central time
- 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. U.S. Mountain time
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific time
- US$75 per month (4 weekly, 60-minute sessions)
- US$140 (or US$70 per month) when you pay upfront for two months (8 sessions)
- US$195 (or US$65 per month) when you pay upfront for three months (12 sessions)
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-434-227-9346.