In the United States, the regular workshop fee is $650. You receive an early-registration discount of $160 when you pay the full amount — just $490 — at least 6 weeks before the event you plan to attend.
(The cost is different in different countries to reflect differences in regional economies.)
In Mexico, the regular workshop fee is US$400. You receive an early-registration discount of US$100 when you pay the full $300 at least 6 weeks before the event.
In Poland, the regular workshop fee is US$490. You receive an early-registration discount of US$100 when you pay the full $390 at least 6 weeks before the event.
In Israel, the regular workshop fee ILS1850 (or US$525). You can receive an early-registration discount of ILS300 (or US$90) when you pay the full amount — just ILS 1550 (or US$435) — 6 weeks before the event.
To register, first read the FAQs about registering, location, travel, etc.
Then, reserve your space by clicking on a link below for the event you want to attend and make the minimum required deposit.
Current Dates, Locations, & Registration Links
|Date & Location||Register & Pay
(Deposit or Early Bird
or Full Fee or Payments)
|Register, Make Deposit &
Apply for Financial Assistance
|March 29 to 31, 2019: USA, Eastern Pennsylvania||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|
|August 23 to 25, 2019: Mexico, Outside Mexico City||Register Now
Make a Follow-Up Payment (English).
Para registrarse en español vaya aquí.
|Precio reducido para todos, por lo que generalmente no hay ayuda financiera adicional disponible|
|September 20 to 22, 2019: USA, Indiana||Register Now||Apply for Aid Now|
|October 25 to 27, 2019: USA, Texas||Registration open soon||Application link available soon|
|October 25 to 27, 2019: Southern Poland||Registration open soon||Application link available soon|
|November 2019, USA, Utah||Registration open soon||Application link available soon|
What the Fee Covers
- The full program (total of about 20-25 hours of facilitated “work” — deep personal processing — over parts of 3 days)
- Use of the rented camp or retreat center for all our activities
- Two nights stay at the camp, retreat center or lodge
- Six meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday)
- Journal and take-home booklet containing key teachings and reminders.
- Three follow-up group sessions (online or by phone) to process, reconnect with new “brothers, and help integrate what you’ve experienced into your daily life.
- For married men, it also includes an opportunity for your wife to participate in a one-time group (online or by phone) with an experienced wife of a “journeyer” to help her know what to expect and how her husband’s participation might affect her.
It does not include transportation to or from the camp or retreat center.
Partial sponsorships (grants) or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to this journey but who cannot afford the full fee now. Learn more. (Funds may be limited.)