In the United States, the regular workshop fee is $650. You receive an early-registration discount of $160 when you pay the full amount — just $490 — at least 6 weeks before the event you plan to attend.
Alternatively, if an SSA man and a non-SSA friend or family member are registering jointly, you can take advantage of our Brothers & Friends discount — $790 for both men (or $395 each).
Fees are different in different countries to reflect differences in regional markets and economies.
In Poland, the regular workshop fee is US$490. You receive an early-registration discount of US$100 when you pay the full $390 at least 6 weeks before the event.
In Israel, the regular workshop fee is ILS1850 (or US$525). You can receive an early-registration discount of ILS300 (or US$90) when you pay the full amount — just ILS 1550 (or US$435) — 6 weeks before the event.
To register, first read the FAQs about registering, location, travel, etc.
Then, reserve your space by clicking on a link below for the event you want to attend and make the minimum required deposit.
Current Dates, Locations, & Registration Links
|Date & Location||Register & Pay
(Deposit or Early Bird
or Full Fee or Payments)
|Register, Make Deposit &
Apply for Financial Assistance
|October 25 to 27, 2019: Southern Poland||Register & Pay Now (English)||Apply for Aid Now (English)|
|October 25 to 27, 2019: USA, Texas||Register & Pay (Individual)||Apply for Aid Now||November 8 to 10, 2019, USA, Utah||Register & Pay (Individual)||Apply for Aid Now||January 20 to 22, 2020, Israel||Register & Pay Now (English)
הירשם עכשיו (עברית)
|The rate is lowered across the board for everyone, so financial assistance is generally not available.|
What the Fee Covers
- The full program (total of about 20 to 25 hours of facilitated “work” — deep personal processing — over parts of 3 days)
- Use of the rented camp or retreat center for all our activities
- Two nights stay at the camp, retreat center or lodge
- Six meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday)
- Journal and take-home booklet containing key teachings and reminders.
- Three follow-up group sessions (online or by phone) to process, reconnect with new “brothers, and help integrate what you’ve experienced into your daily life.
- For married men, it also includes an opportunity for your wife to participate in a one-time group (online or by phone) with an experienced wife of a “journeyer” to help her know what to expect and how her husband’s participation might affect her.
It does not include transportation to or from the camp or retreat center.
Partial sponsorships (grants) or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to this journey but who cannot afford the full fee now. Learn more. (Funds may be limited.)